Friday, January 27, 2006

Indecision

Ever notice how rearranging a single letter in a sentence can make a universe of difference? Like, You are a f***ing genius! and You are f***ing a genius! don't quite mean the same thing, really. And problem is, I am not entirely sure which one I would personally prefer. Yeah, it is one of those mornings...

P.S. No, I am not a prude. But when I was spell checking this post, Blogger would not recognize the word fucking, and suggested, among other choices, bucking, fusing, fussing, faking, puking, and picking. So I decided to find a way to trick the spell checker, but apparently that was not so easy either. Because when I added this postscript, it would not recognize Blogger, and wanted me to use blocker instead. So, I guess the moral of the story is that, whatever you do, don't f*** with a genius.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAA

Ryan Darst said...

What about: "You are fucking a genius," I say that often.

Anonymous said...

Amazingly, the thirty-fifth most common word in the english language is also absent from the scrabble dictionary.