Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spamalot!

It is not every day that I open up my inbox to find such entertaining unsolicited commercial e-mail. This guy had me hooked right from the subject line; and the delicate wistfulness conjured up by the combination of his message and the date it was sent was endearing, to say the least. I have to be honest, I am almost tempted to buy something from him...

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:33 AM
Subject: Fucking St.Valentine

What are you to do if you have bad erection? Especially
in the forthcoming Saint Valentines Day???
Don t worry, it is not the last of pea-time...
The most simple way is to visit our site, order the
medication and that is all you are to do!

Do not kill the clock!

3 comments:

Theo said...

Too late, the clock is dead. I killed it.

tinkytonk said...

Poor, poor pea-time

Tribute to Ian Brodie said...

Just admit it, this email makes you feel just a little bit sexy, right?